Saturday, September 29, 2007

Boring day

Boring day, but mummy rina's cooking in the kitchen and it smells really good on a late sat morn.... I had my breakfast of cornflakes and milk, very rare to be able to enjoy breakfast on a nice sat morn.....

Had a chat with Kenji dear on MSN and it seemed he's really busy but we are both busy working towards our future together..... :)

PS: God helps those who help themselves. No point saying anymore cos the views are all different, a rite angle can become an obtuse angle and the problem will become magnified. If you look at something with prejudice, the outcome will never be the same. I should only bother if you do. I should care only when you do. Be honest. See wat you really want. If pride and anger are more important than me and if you think this is the best way to handle stuff, I accept it. I respect your decision.

No comments: