Saturday, September 29, 2007

A dream

Had a dream that woke me up at 8am this morn and left me feeling frustrated. Rina also had a weird dream. Haha. I guess it must be the zombie and weird movies we watch last nite before we went to sleep.

Yesterday was a rainy day. Supposed to have some programs with Wendy and Kerin but in the end it was raining and it did not go on as planned. So I went to Toa Payoh to get a vaccum cleaner and some other stuff.

Then we had dinner and watched the zombie and psycho movie till 1am....

Then we both had weird dreams.... I dreamt of my sec sch mates and weird thing was, the people I knew and liked were in my same class!!! Yeah..... It was the 1st day at sch after dec holidays but also the last day of sch jus before the holidays.... weird rite??? And I had a weird lit teacher and I had a weird recess time cos the canteen at the sch was jus like
a market, not the normal, disciplined canteen. And I had lotsa money to buy FOOD. Yeah.....

I saw myself in my white yuying sec sch uniform again.... I remember my days there.... and my friends that I spent my sec sch years with..... and woke up feeling frustrated because I dun understand certain parts of my dream.... ahhahaha... but its only a dream luckily cos dreams supposed to be opposite one rite..... so its good I think....

No comments: