Friday, October 12, 2007

Quality Time

Prior to my earlier post, Ms Kerin asked me another ques.... and I dunno why she got so many ques for me to answer.... She asked me how to define quality time. I think that quality time is time where you enjoy the company of the people you were with, know, understand more about them and these times will be with you and make you smile when you relive them.

Did you know that research shows that most children with traumatic childhood will die before age 30. That is because we all want love and human contact.

Some other scientists also did research and found that if a baby is given food and water and absolutely no human contact, they will die. The fact tat you are alive and reading here now is cos you are loved.

Please pass the love on and pay it forward!

What do you think about quality time? Leave a comment on wat you think....

No comments: