Thursday, January 3, 2008

Humpy Dumpty had another great fall

Today ah ber became humpy dumpy again - I had another fall.

I was walking to my office in the morn when I slipped and fell. I was wearing a skirt somemore! But luckily I fell very gracefully. Grazed my left knee and sprained my muscle in my left leg. And body started to ache a bit here and there. Dun admit old also cannot liao.

Before I fell, I prepared to go home for lunch cos I needed to bring Junior for his walk So since I fell, I tot I could take the chance to go back and change my stockings cos I tore them. But I forgot to do so when I reached home!!

But I managed to get home during lunch, bring junior down for his walk and even got my favourite rojak from the rojak uncle!!! YEAH!!! That was the best part of my day.... 2nd best part of my day was, TODAY NO CLASS!!! Not I lazy ok. But my thurs are FREE!!! - actually thurs is housework day cos I do my laundry and sort out stuff and TYPE my blog on thurs and sun.

Today I saw my colleague playing MSN I think. Hmmm. Now is the challenge to download it on my computer cos my lappy is specially coded to ensure that no downloads are applicable. Anyway, I cant play MSN too, cos I am too busy. No time to go toilet or drink water also. So sad rite? And my office doesnt have a window - cannot see scenery, so sad rite?

I'll have some good news to share soon - stay tuned.....

No comments: