Friday, January 25, 2008

I sent Junior away

I wanted another dog so badly that Yesterday I sent my son away. I sent him to deflower niu niu that stays on 12th floor in bradel. Niu Niu's mum called me on Mon but I was too sick to entertain her. But she called again yesterday.

So I decided to bring junior to niu niu's house and leave him there for the nite.

Bad move.

I went with him to check out the environment. They were kept in a small cage so that productivity would be more effective.

Although he went into action in less than 5 mins, and niu niu even pouted her bum up to receive him, he happily humped..... but he didnt know I was leaving him there for the whole nite.

He cried the whole nite according to niu niu's mummy.....

I was so heart broken to hear that junior cried the whole nite. He also didnt eat properly before he went to niu niu's house. And he didnt sleep the whole nite.

I dunno if it was because he was confined the whole nite, or he wasn't used to the place (his 1st time there), or he missed me, or he was sad to lose his virginity or..........????

But he was crying even when rina went to pick him up this morn. My poor baby......

I am seriously thinking of leaving him there from 3pm to the next morn again today...... but I dunno if he will cry again or not. I am thinking of bringing niu niu down to rina's house, but he will still cry cos he doesn't like to be confined. So HOW? How to get puppies like tat?

I seriously hope that he will succeed in making niu niu pregnant. Then dun need to do this another time.

And if niu niu really gets pregnant and if there are 2 puppies, niu niu's mummy will give me 1 puppy. Yeah!!! Then junior will have a sister or brother (or daughter or son???). Then cannot let junior hump the daughter or sister. Cos will have DOWN SYNDROME or be retarded one..... jus like humans we also cannot have such behaviour.

But hamsters can..... hahaahaha and they multiply very very very rapidly......

Today I going for branch dinner with my colleagues and then after that I will go back and visit my poor baby boy.

No comments: