Monday, January 28, 2008

Junior finally got it + CNY is coming!!!

Junior finally got it. They had a break on sat and on sun, niu niu was brought down to rina's place and within 10mins I received a call from rina saying they were stuck together. Haahahahaha. It sounded so comical the way she described it.

They were stuck for more than 15mins I think. Hahahahaha. And both of them looked quite puzzled as to wat was happening. Junior couldn't sit properly so I think he must be quite pissed off.

Anyway I couldn't visit cos I had my cramps as it was my 1st day. But I rested for a while and I went shopping!!

I went to a shop selling wedding stuff in Outram. Not very cheap but the aunty was very helpful. I bought the bedside lanterns, the tea ceremony teaset, the needle poker with babies around me (I think this one symbolise many babies rite - hahahahaah) I think its a good time to buy so that junior can have more babies and me too. At the moment junior is leading in the babies thing cos Ms Lena told me brandy is also on heat. Hahahaha. Junior's getting alot this month. Dunno will he get too tired and exhausted or not. Hahahahahaha.

Actually i also dunno wat they symbolise but as long as its good meaning, can buy lor. Nearer to the date Kenji has to get the "an chuang" things for the bed too. Cos if I buy yesterday then the things will go mouldy fast. Hahahahaha.

After that we went shopping at the market there and had our dinner there too. Couldn't eat much too, but still managed to eat (actually I seriously think I am quite fat now - I look at my arms in the mirror and I am fed-up)

After that we went people's park to walk walk and shop shop and my mum bought her top for my wedding. Nice nice one from OG. We also walked the little little shops in the complex but not very interesting.

I also bought a top for CNY - 1st time I am buying my CNY clothes way way before CNY. I usually either buy it a day before at either tekka or chinatown or in town or the eve itself in chinatown while walking the nite market.

Who wan to go with me to chinatown on the eve????? Any volunteers? I should be driving but will be parking a bit further from chinatown. Anyone wan to ABSORB the CNY mood with me on the eve at chinatown's SMITH ST? Hahahahaha.

Quite exciting that CNY is around the corner - cos it means HOLIDAYS for me. Hahahahahha.

And next week is going to be a GREAT WEEK.

On the 5th feb (tues), company giving ang bao (rumoured to be $50) and 2 oranges.

On 6th feb (wed), company releasing at 1.30pm - YEAH!! I can go do last min shopping. And then I going to have reunion dinner with my family at ZI RAN restaurant again cos my popo like the food there. And then after dinner maybe I will join kenji or go to chinatown or spend CNY eve quietly with my darling son.

On 7th feb (thu) - 1st day of CNY..... YEAH!! Ang bao time!!! I will bring oranges and gong xi gong xi to everyone I see and get ang bao. Hahahahahahaha. Remember to give one for Junior too cos he'll go round with me ok. He got this golden CNY shirt from Shuling which he will be wearing for CNY to go round gong xi gong xi with me. YEAH!!

The rest of the days most prob I will be sleeping or gambling or stuffing myself with the goodies so if your house have CNY goodies like pineapple tarts, kueh bankit, kueh baulu, love letters, butter cookies, kok chye (baby curry puffs), BAH KUA, Soft drinks, beer, liquor...etc

PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL ME...... Thank you very much. I will ZOOM to your house with Junior - cos he like bah kua too. Hahahahahaha.

The best thing is, no work and no class (for whole week) YEAH.......

No comments: