Thursday, February 14, 2008

ANother 1st TIME

This morn ah ber has another 1st time. I took the LRT from sengkang and changed to NEL and changed to East West Line to get to work in town.

I felt so cool. And as usual ah ber is blur queen - I dunno where to go and how to get to my office, but I jus follow the crowds lor. So clever rite. Cos I dunno where to go change trains so I jus follow the business-looking people to where they were going lor.

I think ah ber is very clever today. Heehee.

And a very Happy Valentines Day to all the people out there reading my bloggie here. Be it whether you are married or single or in love or being loved or in a triange love or one-sided love or blinded by love or waiting for the RITE one or have no idea who is the rite one or cannot be bothered to love or in love with themselves or ????? - HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.

Without a partner, you can still have friends and family around you. I'm celebrating Valentines Day with Junior. Hiak Hiak Hiak. Junior already gave me a nice card with his paw prints all over the card.

I feel very satisfied yesterday cos I cleaned out 1/3 of the kitchen yesterday nite. Now left 2/3 and I really gonna to clean it all out by this weekend so that I can focus on other areas like the STOREROOM. YEAH

No comments: