Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Food, drinks & FUN

Yesterday I went to Dong Bar with kenji, Alvin, Jerry, Alex, Ah Cheng & his wife.

We ordered like dunno how many baskets of finger foods. I think 2-3 baskets each for every item - Deep Fried Toufu, Chicken Drumlets, Nuggets, Sausages......

And as usual, we had DRINKS. My God. Kenji bought a $300+, 18yrs scotch whiskey. And I LOVE IT soooooooooooo much...... People who know me, know that I dun drink neat, or on the rocks for these drinks like whiskey, JD, Vodka, bourbon...etc.

But for this one, I only added ice and I drank it on the rocks. Wow. Its really smooth and it doesn't irritate my tongue. And I love it sooooooo much that I jus sat there and drank glass after glass.

Then came along this chinese waitress who didnt know her limits as well. So we bought her some drinks (10 barcadi breezers) and made her drink with us. I downed 3 barcardi breezers and 2 hooches and had beer and a few glasses of BAILEYS (thanks to Alex). :)

Then Kenji ordered Sashimi platter - YEAH. He ordered 2 trays of Sashimi platter and 1 huge tray of fresh oysters. I LOVE the oysters................ I normally dun eat fresh oysters too but this one, I REALLY LOVE IT......... so smooth, so juicy, so tasty, so soft, so yummy.....

After all the nice nice food, we had champagne cos Kenji said we should practice for our wedding. Hahahahaha. And the boss of Dong Bar was quite amazed that I knew how to open the bottled of champagne. Of cos la wilson, I am Ah ber leh.... I am not very clever, but not stupid as well leh.

Then we all toasted and then Jerry puked. Hahahahaahahaha. I wonder why rachel didnt come down with her 10boxes of top-shell as promised..... And I wonder why the stone stone alvin didnt puke. Hahahahaha.

But we enjoyed urselves singing KTV and drinking and eating. Ah Cheng's wife can really drink and she likes baileys too. Yeah.....

And best part is, kenji was high high too and he said lots of nice nice words to me. Heehee. I jus wan to tell you that I love you very much darling. And never do things to betray my trust and our love will be the one song that everyone will sing of and be envious of. We will be together forever and our vows will be for life. We will support each other to the end and we will definately have many more better days to share with each other in the future to come. We will build a good family together and live happily ever after in our fairytale story.

Then after our drinking session I went back to serangoon north to collect something from my aunty like at 11plus pm and then I went to bradel to stay over. I dunno wat nonsense I was talking to Rina cos I cannot remember the conversation details. Hahaha. Cos I was high high into the sky.

But i remember sleepin with my son. Heehee. He was at my bum the whole nite. And we slept like babies together. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH my baby boy.......

No comments: