Tuesday, February 5, 2008

PSP phone

Someone should invent a PSP in-build with a mobile phone, something like blackberry where its like a mini-com and also like the PDA phones. They should invent the PSP phone.

Cos every since someone got PSP, the replies to my sms seem to always delay. They should also make the PSP phone in such a way that if they dun read the incoming SMS, they cannot continue fighting their final fantasy or watever game they are playing. PSP, final fantasy, everything else is more important lor.......

The bottomline of this post is.............

I am going to get a PSP for myself. Muahahahahaahahahahahaahahah. Then I gonna get "Neighbours from Hell" if they have it on PSP la. I liked that game when I was playing x-box la. Missed it so much. Then I getting SIMS, I getting something like Warcraft, i getting something like samurai warriors.....etc...... ahhahahahahhhahaha...... junior will feel very jealous over that machine.....

No comments: