Monday, February 11, 2008

Stoning

Happy New Year to everyone!!!!

Ah ber jus came back from CNY celebrations. I am now looking for a good date this week to announce that I am moving into sengkang officially. Heehee. Been cleaning and packing but the things like still soooooooooo much.

And still got many things to buy. Sian.

And I need sleep. Badly. I wish I can go hide 1 corner and jus go to sleep for 1 hour. Jus 1 hour I think I will be very happy. I am going to ikea and courts and giant and mustafa today to get more stuffs and I think I am really stoning already.... bye I need to get my kopi....

And monkeys are not bery lucky leh. I played bit on mahjong and cards but not very good leh. Maybe I am bit slower, the luck also come slower hor. hahahhahahaa. I am bit retarded la.... so the luck coming soon..... jus need bit more time..... Wat rubbish I am toking now you seee.... its the result of stoning......

I go write down the list of things I wan to buy later.... ciao.

No comments: