Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I am sooooooooo bored

I mentioned that I went on another shopping spree yesterday rite. Today I am going on another shopping spree. This time, to either ikea again (YES, I cannot get enough of ikea stuff) or daiso (YEAH).

And I need to get my coolie who worked for me yesterday to go with me again. YES MS LENA TAN, paging for MS LENA TAN to be coolie again today. She is power I tell you. She can carry that 18kg microwave and walk the distance of 2 bus stops you know. She is mad la. But ah ber really need help. Cannot carry too heavy things cos my tummy still on a strike from stomach flu.

I wanted to go IMM today but Jie fu treating LENA for dinner and he's inviting me too. Hahahahahahahaa. I GOT FREE DINNER TONITE. Go vivocity? I surely "Ka" you marche one..... hiak hiak hiak hiak.....

Suddenly I feel like an aunty leh. Hahaahhaaa. Maybe its time to get use to being a housewife. Hahahahah. Nvm, my new maid is coming this week and she can sweep and mop and clean. YEAH. She is from dino-land and her name is Paria.

2 more days is valentine's day. Hiak Hiak Hiak. I gotta buy some nice stuff. Heehee.

MAHJONG SESSION IS STILL ON @ Sengkang this weekend. 2 tables Mahjong, 1 table Ban Luck & 1 table Dai Di. Food and drinks provided.

No comments: