Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rants

My other 2 colleagues have moved out to the other room at the other end of the office. I am all alone here in this room, which is the size of my 2 bedrooms.

Although it sounds good that I have no one hovering over my shoulder and checking on wat is on my lappy screen and I can have my own world back, but its kinda lonely here alone. I have no one to talk to - not as if I always talk to the gals la, but its kinda lonely that I have no one to gossip with.

Best thing is they didnt tell me they moving. I only overheard then I know and I didnt expect it to be so soon. But they jus moved since yesterday evening. I couldn't be bothered cos I was in pain and I jus wanted to get to the doctor.

Had stomach flu. Had medicine and felt better immediately to be able to go ikea, giant and mustafa with lena yesterday evening. Luckily I went to the doctors or else I think I would only be able to go home and lie straight straight.

Doc gave me MC yesterday but it defeats the purpose cos i knocking off liao, so I told him as long as the medicine works, I should be fine la. And the medicine really worked. My tummy dun feel so gassy and bloated anymore. And I can actually feel hungry.... heehee.....

Yesterday was quite a fruitful evening. I went to giant to get lots of fruits and vegetables cos i am going on a diet. A no-carbo diet. But I ate cereal this morn so I am not sure if can be considered non-carbo la. Hahahahahaha.

Ikea was more interesting but the most interesting of them all is mustafa. Cos I bought almost $500 worth of things there. I bought a microwave oven for junior to heat up his food and this alone cost me almost $400 liao. Then I also bought the steam iron I have been eyeing and a nice nice rice cooker. And i also bought an extra large pen. Heehee.

But I cannot upload the pictures cos my lappy's been blocked. Sian. And damn I finish everything yesterday around 1plus and fell asleep immediately and then this morn I am up and about again. Sian. Today got class lor. Dunno wan to go or not. Sian.

Looking forward to tomorrow cos its my birthday and I am going back to HQ and doing Lou Hei. YEAH...... Its still CNY and I am still having CNY mood. So happy...... and sleepy. Hahahahahaha.

No comments: