Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I fell asleep at the wheel today!!!!

Ah ber has a 1st time experience today. I fell asleep at the wheel.

I was waiting for the traffic light to turn green at bedok north junction this morn when I decided to close my eyes for a while cos the lids were drooping already. So I jus closed my eyes for a while and I was awaken by horning..... oooops.....

I knew I fell asleep cos my mind went into the sub-conscious mode...... and of cos after I manage to find my gear and shift it to gear 1, I so paiseh and quickly drove off.

Rina said I did too much shopping. Hahaha. I didnt really do a lot of shopping la. I only went daiso and giant. And I only became ahmad to Lena and Jie fu cos his car broke down jus outside her office and I went down to accompany and send them to the workshop and then I drove all of us to vivocity. That's all.

Today I dun have class. But I still need to clean out the kitchen cupboards and the others that I can do. Yesterday kenji and me stayed up till almost 2am. Like tat everyday only about 4 hours sleep is definately not enough rite. Nvm. Sunday morn I shall sleep till the evening ok. Hahahahah.

Yesterday I cooked for the 1st time at Sengkang. Heehee. Kenji was hungry so I cooked maggie noodles. Heehee..... Not very fantastic, but at least the feeling's great. Heehee....

Today's at least not very boring. Cos later I driving back to HQ at Tanjong Pagar for Lou Hei with my company and my colleagues. HUAT ah!!!!

No comments: