Monday, February 4, 2008

Insomnia

I seriously hate caffeine now. It perks me up at the wrong time. I haven't been really having caffeine in my system since a year ago. I actually cut down so much on coffee that maybe I only have 1 - 5 cups of coffee every month. I drink mostly tea though.

For the past 2 months, I usually drink a cup of coffee in the morn, hoping that it will perk me up and last me thru the day. But I always end up unable to sleep at nite. And I seriously tot it was the caffeine creating my insomnia.

But it wasn't. I think it was other factors cos I can be very very tired and yet my brain is still working at nite. Like it didnt shut down yet in sleep mode. Dunno wat's wrong with me la. Maybe got residue caffeine in my blood tat is why. Hahhahahaha. My aunty even recommended that I take sleeping pills.

I think I worry too much la. The house, the wedding, everything la. Like on sat, I slept like a baby in my new house. Maybe cos the painting has already started and I felt that another load off my mind was taken off.

Sat evening the painters came around 9pm. I was very tired cos I did all the moving of my stuff by myself. They started to paint and everything and kenji supervised the whole process till 3am when everyone went to sleep. They continued in the morn and they finished around 6pm. I also helped to paint 2 doors and the chief said that my paint-job was good and I can become a part-time painter. Hahaha. They also said they will give me part of their pay for this round. hahahahah.

Apparently all the running around and my lugging of1 carton of "anything" from the NTUC opposite by foot, and buying of stuff and running around with my aunties for dinner and grocery shopping till 10pm, didnt tire me out enough cos yesterday nite I couldn't sleep properly too.

Am I having a sleep issue? Hahahahahah. I think I jus missed my son and missed having kenji sleeping with me. Cos sat kenji slept by my side and i was so peaceful in my sleep - I didnt even have a dream.....

I seriously need to go back home and pack my room and make it baby safe for my son..... He needs to come home for the CNY. My poor baby. I missed him so much.... I guess he missed me too. Today is gonna be a long day too.

I need to send my dad's paintings to the gallery after work and then meet kenji and his family for an early reunion dinner @ tian fu!!! And after tat its off to pack my room..... any marias on loan out there?

No comments: