Friday, February 1, 2008

Sloths...

Some people are really really irritating cos when they need something from you they will wan it the soonest, the best is RITE ON THE SPOT. When you need something from them, they drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrag their own ass slowly for few days and sit on it.

Then when you remind them or chase them, they will JUMP on you asking you why you always chase them. Then you have to advice them that if things not received then cannot proceed, then they will CHALLENGE you or DARE you to stop the processing...... If its really stopped, I dunno how liao. Cos if really stopped processing, then everyone will start to exercise and practise "Tai Ji" and then maybe I will kena lor. Hahahahahaha. Too bad la.

I start to think that these people behave like sloths la - that slow slow mammal that looks like a monkey that hangs on the trees and move Reeeeeeeeeeeeallly slowly..... even when they fall down also slow motion one.... hahahahahahaha. They are really very slow....

On a happier note, today I went shopping again. Yesterday I went shopping too, but the bag I wanted was the last one and another lady took it. So today I went shopping again and I GOT MY BAG. Cos I know they surely will stock up ma, rite or not? And I also got a matching wallet to go with the bag.

Heehee.... I know I have lots of bags and wallets and clothes. But the shopping bug bit me so I HAVE TO BUY la. At least maybe tonite I can sleep better after satisfying my shopping urge. Actually I dun feel so satisfied yet, but nvm la. There are like sooooooo many things I wan to buy too. Hahahahahah. But not yet la. Must wait la...... buy too many things also difficult to keep la.....

So excited..... today so far is a good day and tmr's gonna be a great day too!!!

No comments: