Monday, February 4, 2008

rants & bullshits....

Its freezing cold in my office. In another half an hour I going back to IP to pass a document over. Then I will go on with my plans for tonite. But for now, I feel like a penguin in the north pole. I am wearing gloves and stuffing my hands into the pockets of my winter jacket but I am still cold. I have already down a bottle full of warm water but it didnt really help. So I went to get hot coffee and at least I feel warm enough to take my hands out of my pockets and type this entry with my gloves still on.....

I hope kenji doesn't turn down the aircon at home to the extent that me and junior freeze to death. Kenji's actually quite excited to bring junior back to our new home. But I dun allow cos its still so dusty and needs LOTS of cleaning. Any marias on loan?

Someone jus jio me to watch Mark Lee and Fann's new movie for CNY. Yeah!!!

And my fortune seems to say that my fortune with dragon is good..... hahahaha..... my boss is a dragon..... hahahahaha..... but i prefer to sit on the back of the horse cos he's steady and he's my hubby..... HH - horsey hubby...... hahahahah....

To me, every year is the same. Maybe bit luckier, maybe bit suayer.... but still, everything is in your hands. If you work hard and try your best, even if things dun work out for you, at least you know you have tried your best. Of cos feel sad and disappointed that things dun work out nicely, but at least you answered to yourself on trying your best.

If things dun work out for you, also cannot be controlled, jus take it easy as part of the whole life thingy lor. If things work out very nicely for you, then IT IS A BONUS dun you think so? Cant always expect life to be a bed of roses rite? Life is always fair. Has its ups and downs.

Remember that when its up, enjoy life to the max so that when it turns down, you know you have experienced good times and cheer up knowing that wat goes up, comes down and vice versa. Life will never be up all the way, or down all the way...... so dun be too arrogant when life is up for you and never be too disheartened when life is down. Be humble. Be nice to people. Be yourself.

I think this year I wan to further my studies. I should go study Philosophy. Hahahahahahah. I got lots of bullshit..... hahahahhahaha...... Only junior doesn't get tired of my bullshit cos he dun understand a single thing I say, except "Let's go" and he'll start jumping up and down in excitement cos he knows it means - WE ARE GOING OUT. I wan to have junior's juniors..... I love junior soooooooo much, i wan his legacy to remain for my lifetime. hahahahahah.

So far I have 3 lengends to my name. 1) Stripey 2) Single horn BUG (deceased) 3) Dino Junior. Still waiting for my rat baby. Hahahahahah. I am seriously considering baby making cos babies are sooooooo adorable. I wan my legend to continue..... generations after generations..... YEAH......

No comments: