Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ah ber is obviously unhappy

Ah ber is obviously unhappy. How can I be happy when my work station at chai chee is going to be dismantled without informing me? The people here are bitches.

1 month ago, one fine morning, the 2 ladies sharing the same room as me, jus packed up everything and moved over to the other room, without informing me, without notifying me, without a courtesy note. I have been all alone in the room since then.

After that, a few groups of contractors came into my room taking measurements, choosing colours and took down notes.

Then this morn, the contractors came in with the biggest bitch here and told her they will start to dismantle the tables on tues afternoon, jus about the same time when I am back to HQ.

This bitch is so rude. So wat if I am not your staff, so wat if I am not under your fucking payroll. I am more than happy, in fact I am delighted that you are not my boss. Cos you are screwed up from top to bottom. Apparently this bitch does not know wat it means by being KIND, and COURTEOUS or RESPONSIBLE or GRATEFUL. After all that my HQ has helped her, she is turning her head and biting the hand that fed her and bridged her to where she is now.

I dun request or expect that she takes responsibility as someone from the higher-level management to make me feel less alienated, I dun request that she likes me, I dun request that they ask my permission to move or dismantle my things. I dun request she be grateful to me for helping her settle some of the toughest staff issues. But I expect her to have a bit of courtesy to AT LEAST inform me that they are dismantling my table.

SO where do I sit when I come in on thurs? Where can I put my stuff when they renovate the place? Her own girls are sitting comfortably elsewhere, does it mean I have to stay close to the dust and noise from the renovation? Or mingle like one of their staff out there without a proper table to call on my own?

Fucking Bitch.

I tell you, you are really fucked up. Your hubby didnt give you sometimes and your brain becomes screwed up because your bottom is screwed up. I will definately remember you, for your impoliteness, for the stupid things you done and the lack of responsibility as a higher-level management worker. And the way you handle things, I can always and anytime handle it better than you 200%. Always bully stuff, always treat your staff like your servants and slaves and they must listen to you and you dun listen to them. Bias Bitch. Dun be too happy, we see who has the last laugh. Cos obviously I am not the only one here who thinks you are a bitch. Even your own staff thinks you are a bitch. We see who falls in the end..... fucking bitch.

Sorry to be so crude here but all the pent-up frustrations from this place, added on by me feeling so alien here, added on to the coldness of the place (the aircon and the people here), is making me angry. Where did all the humanity go?

People may tell me that for her level, its not easy to do things. I understand company policies and stuff like tat. But at least, show some humanity when you do things, show benevolence when you do things. HR is about helping people, not forcing people to go into a corner. Always give people alternatives and really try to help them, not the other way round. Giving in a bit sometimes will not cause the company to go bust ok. Instead, people will be grateful to you and respect you. If you do good to people, they will remember your kindness, but if you drive them to a corner, they will also remember you. So which way you like people to remember you in? You choose lor.

No comments: