Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tagged on 5 things...

I was tagged by Ms Lena Tan. Normally I dun play such silly games, but I am bored now. Haha, so I shall entertain you people a bit.

5 things found in your bag:
1. Wallet
2. Handphone
3. Sweets
4. Umbrella
5. Pen

5 things found on your pocket:
1. Handphone
2. Coins / Dollar notes
3. Used Tissue
4. Car keys
5. Rubbish like sweet wrappers

5 favourite things in your room:
1. My pillow
2. My bolster
3. Aircon
4. My Clothes
5. My toilet

5 things you have always wanted to do:
1. Be super rich
2. Be tai tai
3. Be someone that everyone love.
4. Visit the 7 wonders of the world.
5. Fly

5 things you’re currently into:
1. Blogging
2. Cooking
3. Housewife
4. Cable TV
5. Work & get paid

5 people you want to tag:
1. Kenji
2. Kerin
3. Dina
4. Rina
5. Vivian Tan

No comments: