Monday, October 6, 2008

3rd post for today

This is my 3rd post for today cos i am really bored. But I seriously dun mind working here cos nothing to do compared to office where my work is sky high..... Although parking is really ex.... I parked for 3hours + last week and kena $26/-!!!!!!!!!

But at least I can google stuff, I can MSN, I can Blog...

hahhahaha. My colleague here even ask me to play games lor. I am not so bad la. I will stay off games even though I dun mind playing warcraft if there is.....

I am just so bored la. And I have to stay here till 6.30pm. Hurphhhhhh!!!

I started my day at 6plus am when I received an sms from my recept here telling me she will be on MC. Then I had no response from another recept so I rushed down pasir ris at 8am to take a look. Luckily she turned up or I'll skin them alive cos they are friends.....

Then I had to park tortilla back cos its ex to park him in raffles place.

Sianz..... There's like so many things I wan to do now!!!! Like go shopping, go to the beach, go clubbing (not really, just saying for the sake of saying), go drinking, go eating, go holiday, go sleep....etc.... SIANZ.....

I dread going back to the office cos I have not been back properly for the past 1 month - been floating around raffles place and pasir ris.... and so many updates i dunno, so many things i dunno, so many changes i dunno..... die die die die i will only die when i go back....

Today lunch due to me eating alone, I find it difficult to book place so I just ate 1 spring roll and half a bao. I ate them while walking back to the office and by the time I reached, everything's digesting and now I am hungry already...... still got 4 hours more to go!!!!!! How????

Today since its my good sister's birthday, I shall go eat with her at Kushinbo with all her kakis.... :) I am seriously counting the time..... cos I am damn hungry now.....

B.O.R.E.D.

This sunday i have to book my timeslot for my kids cos so long i didnt bring them out swimming and interacting with other kids.... junior miss coco and brandy badly. I wan to get greenies for the kids, and other mum mum for the kids too.....the 3 furkids' food is running out again... so must go get more....

I am sure there'll be a 4th B.O.R.E.D post later..... see ya later again hahahahahahaa....

No comments: