Monday, October 6, 2008

KL trip

Ah ber had 2 cups of kopi already. Cos too bored. They dun have milo here. Just coffee, tea and plain water. I hate plain water.

But I am excited cos I am planning another holiday..... this time to KL. Yeah!!!! So happy!!!!!

But hor, like bringing so many lightbulbs along hor? 2 person go on a lovey dovey holiday, she invited ah ber, ah ber invited kenji, rina, ed, jakes, jared, damon, ryan...... ermmmmmm. A bit too much hor? NVM.... I promise you I will not disturb you. The most I will book genting hotel ok.... hahahahahahaha......

But my son and daughter have to go hotel cos no one will look after them.... Sianz. Daddy jus said the kids will be so sad. Cant sleep, Cant eat cos didnt see daddy who will rub their tummies, kiss them, entertain them and spoil them rotten. Daddy called them his spoilt brats.

hahahhahaa..... Can anyone responsible help to take care of my spoilt brats for 3 days 3 nights? Jus need to bring junior to the grass to pee and shit twice a day - he can also pee everywhere in the house as long as there's a pillar and he can shit anywhere in the house where its open space (eg, near windows, in the kitchen...etc). Terror just needs to be fed twice a day with milk and biscuits and someone to clean her pee and poo twice daily after her meals. So troublesome hor?

Help me..... I am B.O.R.E.D almost to death already here....

No comments: