Monday, October 13, 2008

Bad mood this morning

Today I am not in a good mood.

My recept informed me 1 hour before she was due to report for work that she is very tired and dun wish to come in the morning. Wa, make my blood boil cos how to find a replacement in 1 hour time? Luckily I have standbys on hand and 1 of them is able to make it, not before I gave her a piece of my mind.

And I have to do recept duties today too cos another recept who promised to come back to work today suddenly cannot make it on sat and how can I find a replacement on SAT????? I am very tired with this game of hide and seek.

I have mountain loads of work in the office and I have to pay back watever I have not contributed to the company as a recruitment consultant while I am doing my recept duties. I am very stressed. I need a long long long break from work.

I seriously need to consider flexi working hours and working environment. I do not want to toil away in the sun and sometimes rain while teaching swimming. I love my job as a recruitment consultant but the work load is killing me. I need to do something that I enjoy yet it will not kill me and can give me loads of money. Hahahaha. Do not ask me to be a housewife or tai tai unless my hubby gives me loads of spending money per month. I think I wan to be 2nd junior cos he is the most fortunate dog that I know of so far. Hahahahah - HAO LIAN.....

I came across 2 people with water in their brains whose actions piss the shit out of me this morning. They speak perfect english but they cannot understand simple instructions and mumble their replies when they ask me something. They seem to NOT know how to handle situations and jus push everything back to me. I seriously suspect they have water in the brain. Could it be the result of too much studies?

I dunno why but today everyone seem to get on my nerve. I am seriously stressed and depressed this morning. Hope the day gets better.

No comments: