Monday, October 13, 2008

De-stress

Today has been a frustrating day for me.

Early in the morning people fly my kite. Then I meet people with water in their brains who are stupid to the max. Then I meet rude people who portray bastardy behaviour jus cos they are MEN they can speak louder and think the gals get scared. I am not scared, I am just disgusted at your behaviour. I think you will cry if i put you 1 day in receptionist position.

Really so damn pissed off today but stupid and rude people. And I am stuck elsewhere and I have to face my mountain of work when I go back dunno when. This week is madness for me cos Wed and fri have activities at work and thursday I have my own activity and i dun have time to do my work properly and I DUN HAVE TIME TO myself.

Thank God Deepavali is coming and I am so looking forward to the public holiday. On a happier note, I found out that 10 of the public holidays in singapore next year will fall on LONG weekends!!!! Only 1 or 2 is mid-week.

So people, start planning now on your holidays for 2009!!!

Later I am going to de-stresss cos today has been a stressful day. I am going to swim properly, have sauna and do a bit of yoga at the club. Cool rite? I am going to enjoy and destress myself later so that tmr I can face more challenges.

Yeah!!!!

No comments: