Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sun-filled sunday!!!

Had dinner with the TFT today at Jalan Besar. Just last sun I went there with my family but cos the food is good thats why I went there again. My family's not in town except my mum cos they went travelling to Sri Lanka. Sent them to the airport last nite around 9plus.

After dinner today wanted to play mahjong but no mahjong today cos we gals chose to talk and interact with each other. Had a nice talk with the TFT gals and realise that I know them better now.

Junior and Terror are excited tomorrow! Cos they are going to the market together for the 1st time. Tomorrow Mummy (which is ME), is bringing them to the market where they can witness me buying them their favourite LAMB.

Nanny's coming along too and I am going to cook lunch for the whole family at bradel and also my whole family at sengkang. :) It shall be western food ok..... Nuggets, Sausages, Fries for the kids? For the adults, hmmmm, still not too sure what to cook. maybe they'll just eat the same la. Pa will be very happy. Hahahhahaa.

After lunch we'll be going to Pet Movers cos Daddy wan to do shopping for the kids. Yeah!!!! Its family day and maybe we'll bring my 3 babies - erm on 2nd tots, Jared has exam soon so maybe not going...... hmmmm see how....

Ok better go and sleep cos now 3am already and need to wake up 7am tmr!!!

Good nite!!

No comments: