Friday, October 17, 2008

Blabbering nonsense

Been very tired these past 2 weeks. Realised that to be kind to others is to be cruel to yourself. Today I went back to office finally after 2 weeks and joined the rest in team building activity tht started from 6pm to 9plus. My colleagues all find me very alien cos they have not seen me in weeks and I am really outdated with wat's going on in the office. But I really enjoyed myself cos I like these activities that are fun and I love to participate in these things.

And it was really worth it cos our team won 1 contest which has a payout of $500/- and I am getting a share of $50!!!!! Yeah!!!!!! We won the award to be the most united team!!!!! Yeah Team 1!!!!! Feeling so happy cos got to have fun and they have buffet dinner too!!!!!

I signed up for the yoga class on Wednesdays at bradel so every wed I have excuse to leave office early!!!!! ;) Every wed i going to swim, Yoga and eat and sleep. hahahaha.

Had lots of talks with kenji the past week discussing about things. Glad to know he is seeing things my way and standing on my end.

Looking forward to my long and far overseas trip this december but not very glad that its gonna be during christmas time. I made kenji promise to buy me turkey, shephard's pie and christmas dinner there. He needs to have christmas tree, wine, christmas present (but not from china one ok) for me too.

This is the 1st year I am not celebrating christmas with my family at bradel. Feels so weird. Feel got no christmas spirit. But I am still going xiamen cos its so cool to go with my hubby ok. I am looking forward to it in fact!!!!

Had a misunderstanding with Rina last week but glad it is ok now. Mum I am not angry with you. And I love you very much. And I am not drunk when I am typing this!!!! :)

Been stressed over work but when was I NEVER stressed?? Hahahaha.

Some people say that friends tell you what you NEED to hear and those who are not really your friends tell you wat you LIKE to hear. Not true la. I have a friend who scolds me, who criticise me, who tells me wat I should do - all supposingly for my own good. And in the end I decided I dun wan to see her again. Cos I believe in my own life. My life not the same like yours doesn't mean its not good. It could be better cos you do not how to enjoy life given the way your life is.

She has 2 kids and she expects that I should have kids and blah blah blah blah - she said that when I bought terror means I not going to have kids and blah blah blah blah. Who the fuck she is to criticise me? I love dogs but doesn't mean I dun love kids. I wan to strangle my godson sometimes but doesn't mean I dun love him and doens't mean I wun consider having kids. She really pissed me off with this sentence and thanks to this sentence I told myself I am not going to meet up with her in the next 2 months and I just called off the dinner this week cos I cannot be bothered to meet up with her. Why should i subject myself to torture and cringe everytime I am suppose to meet up with her?

On the pretext that she cares and concern about me, she will wan to meet for dinner. Actual fact everytime we meet she is the one who talk most. She will grumble about her husband, grumble bout her mother-in-law, grumble when we tell her things (like the case about terror). She like to boast about her kids, boast about how much the hubby loves her by giving her money and buying her things and boast about her successful weight lost and good facial recommendations. All cos she wan to hear us praise her for good skin and say we envy her.

And I dunno how my other friend can bother to entertain her. She jus kaypo about my life to see if my life is better than hers? Or she just flaunt her LVs in front of me. I was seriously so tempted to buy myself an LV cos I wan to shut her up. But then I decided NOT to buy LV. And if she's gonna ask me again why I didnt buy the LV I said I wanted to buy..... I jus gonna answer her that why I need to spend this bloody amount for 1 stupid bag when I can buy 10 bags with the same amount of money and keep changing my bags each time? If I dun have money, I will buy lesser bags and save part of the money. But If i no money can I eat the LV? She say can re-sell cos got value.

I certainly dun wan to go to that stage when I am forced to sell my LV to feed myself. So wat type of status LV will bring you? Will it bring you money? Nope. Will it bring you love? Nope. Will it bring you hope? Nope. Will it bring you bread? Maybe lor.

I am not against people who buy LV. I think LV brand is very nice, prestigious and high-class. But cos she is holding on to LV that spoilt the brand. She thinks having LV she is high-class. I tell you bitch, if your attitude can win people over, that is high-class. You are low class without good attitude. You dun even know how to treat your friends properly. Wat fuckin class do you have?

I do not respect people who treat friends lousy. Cos your friends are the people in your life, the people you turn to when you need help, the people who are nice to you, the people who love you. So I do not respect people who do not know how to treat friends properly. If you do not know how to love your friends, then you do not know love at all.

And I hate selfish people who only think about themselves and everything about themselves. if you are so great, why are you here? Go mix with the stars la. Even stars get criticised when they start getting a bad attitude. So attitude is very important in our lives. A good attitude can bring you very far in your life and your attitude is the key to survival, the key to a good life.

Ok, I am very shag today that is why I am blabbering nonsense.

I read kerin's blog and she mentioned her grandma in hospital. Hope grandma get well soon. Hope my aunty get well soon too cos she is in hospital today too.

Good nite.

Next post shall be a poem....

No comments: