Saturday, October 18, 2008

My 2nd aunt needs to continue her stay in the hospital due to her heart.

Although sometimes she is very stingy and sometimes I dun like the way she do things, but whenever I heard she is admitted to hospital, my heart always skip a beat. I dun like to go hospitals, I hate it everytime I have to go, but I always think how scared, nervous, worried, lonely the person hospitalized is.

No matter how much I dun like someone I realise, actually I still like them and when they get into trouble or anything, I will be there. Just like my aunt, she is the one I always oppose and the one whom I always talk back to because I dun agree with her most of the time. But now when I heard she is hospitalised, I felt nervous, I felt worried because she is my family member and I do not wish for anything to happen to her because I care about her.

Will be going down later to visit her at the hospital.

No comments: