Friday, January 16, 2009

D-day today

I am a spider today. Today is the D-day or Dooms day cos I am having full deployment for my 40 outlets with 45 headcounts running TOGETHER. Besides that I have to watch my colleague's territory for her cos she has to go back to m'sia. Her territory under me is 24 outlets and 24 headcounts. I want to die. Please kill me please.

And then 1 of my receptionist project is down. So now I am doing receptionist duties and at the same time calling my people for my promoter project.

I am very frustrated and irritated because:

1) I love CNY but this year I totally no mood
2) I feel like a spider, going to be an octopus "many hands and legs"
3) I am at Novena now but I cannot go Dong Bar to drink beer cos its closed
4) I cannot sleep properly at night due to work and I am very tired
5) My house is in a mess and I am sooooooo tired everyday, too tired to pack anything.
6) I have no time for myself, my kids, my hubby, my house, EVERYTHING in fact.
7) I dun have time for spring cleaning, no time to do shopping, no time for marketing......
8) I feel lousy, I feel like a spider, I feel like exploding soon, I feel like killing myself....
9) I am having daily headaches
10) I am having my period NOW.
11) I am having PMS.
12) I am having cramps.
13) Terror is killing me by peeing and shitting on my pillows
14) I am killing myself with procrastination.

Ok. This is it. Must take action.

No comments: