Friday, January 16, 2009

A story about Dino Terror

Did I tell you the story of Dino Terror? She is a fierce little creature who is black in colour and has a white diamond her chest. She swings her bum when she walks, pushes her bum in some male's face and scolds and shouts at anyone who walks her path, cos she is a typical B.I.T.C.H.

I cannot say she is a bimbo cos she is not blonde and she is not stupid. In fact she is very smart and VERY L.A.Z.Y.

When her dad is up to go to work, his pillow is like a warmed toilet bowl, nice and warm to her ass and she decided to pee on his pillow. When her mum is blocking her exit to get off the bed, she retaliate by shitting on her mum's pillow and peeing on her mum's pillow, twice in a roll!!!!

She behaves like a mad rabbit and kangaroo mixed together cos she bounces and hops like no body's business. She looks like a sneaky rat cos she is born in rat year and black like a rat, but she has the characteristics of a taurus, cos she is damn stubborn, just like her mummy.

I love her no matter wat, and I AM HER MUMMY. Yes, and I rolled on her shit on my pillow till it was flattened and I nearly wanted to kill her but she looked at me with her innocent, lovey dovey eyes and I cant bear to cook her in the curry pot. (anyway she got no meat on her)

This is the last weekend before CNY is here. Better go do your spring cleaning or marketing or shopping or your personal stuff before the next weekend.

Happy Ox year!!! 2009!!!! YEAH!!!

No comments: