Thursday, February 26, 2009

FROGGER

Think I gonna lurve facebook soooooo much!

Just saw an invitation to ARCADE GAMES by Ryan. My ryan baby I love you soooooo much for inviting me.....

Cos I saw my all time favourite.... FROGGER.

I remember playing this when I was really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really YOUNG. Ok I put x23 of "really" cos I played this around 23 years ago to be exact ok.

Frogger was my cousins' favourite game and at that time, only the rich had computers. And the computers were big and squarish and the images were ugly cos you can see the matrix making out the shapes on the screen.

I was fascinated by the game. They had other games la, but more for the "bigger" children la. I remember them playing "Mission Impossible", "Donkey Kong" (yes, another of my favourite), "Dungeons and Dragons" (All time favourite for them cos its a "guy" game) and not to mention, FROGGER.

Maybe at my age, I was fascinated to see the frog jump across the road and onto the logs and then go home. Maybe my cousins' surgical fingers (they are both doctors now) made the whole controlling of frogger look so easy.

I remember my frog can only go straight and straight and straight. I was so dumb that I cannot move the frog sideways. I had to wait till all traffic was clear before i move my frog straight straight and straight. Hahahahahah..... same for the logs I had to wait till the best chance to jump it on the log..... cannot and dunno how to move left or rite.......

Now facebook has ALL the favourites. I am going to be sooooooo hooked on facebook now.......

No comments: