Monday, March 2, 2009

MARCH 2009

Yes, today is the 1st working day for March 2009.

I woke up with a smile on my face this morning. Because I had a nice dream. It felt so real. Like lying just beside me. All in white. Smiling at me. Short cropped hair. Looked just like the past. I am happy. Happiness flowed from the smile at me. Glowing face. Relaxed.

I forced myself to wake up. Because I had to do laundry before I went to work and also because I didnt want to fall deeper into the dream. :) But I thank God for my dream. He always makes things happen when you least expect it. :) I love God!

Today is the 1st working day in march, the day I take on my new role. It was a challenging day today. Cos 1stly, last friday we moved our work space. And today, officially, I am seated NEXT TO MY BOSS. Great rite? But I luv it you know. Cos seated near the bosses means you get to hear gossip, you get to know certain things happening earlier than others, you get to polish their boots, you get to SHOW them how hardworking, you get to have best deals for work...... hahahahahahaa.

Seriously, my boss is quite nice. My boss's boss is seated just opposite my boss, which is diagonally opposite me. She can go PMS sometimes, and I am quite staying away from her.

Today, I accomplished finishing 20 contracts in half an hour. Cool rite? My boss was quite happy about things that went about today!

And I am starting to get busy again which is good. Because if I get too free, I get complacent!!!

Today is my mum's birthday!! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to MOMMY!!!!! Happy Birthday to you! Lurve you lots!!!!

Yesterday Kenji brought my parents and aunts out for dinner at Beng Hiang. The food was good!!! My family were very happy!!! And I am happy too!!!! Cos i have a good hubby!!!! :)

No comments: